Khamis, 29 November 2007

apabila dunia melihat kita

me n frienz
Friend,
You have always
Been loyal to me
Crying and laughing
With me
You give me inspirations
And my thanks to you
Are endless.

Friends,
My life would be empty
Without you,
My adolescence
Was wonderful with you
You give precious advice
When I am lost
I thank you from
The bottom of my heart

Friend,
Talking to you comfort me,
Though angry
You would still help me,
I will never forget you
Till the day I die

Friend,
Thank you for everything
And
May god bless you always
A truly friend

A good friend is really a bestow from god
A wonderful honesty that comes from their heart
It s knowing the kind thing
To do or to say
Listening and talking
A problem away

It s always being together with us
In good times and bad times
Just with a sale
Making each other glad

Thank god for giving me good friend
Friends just like you
Friends

There isn’t much I can do
But I can share my meals with you
And I can share my joy with you
And sometimes, share my sorrow too

There isn’t much I can do
But can sit an hour with you
And I can share my song with you
And sometimes have reverses too

There isn’t much I can do
But share my song with you
And can share my mirth with you
And sometimes come and laugh with you

There isn’t much I can do
But I can share my flowers with you
And I can share my book with you
And sometimes share you burden too

There isn’t much I can do
But I can share my hopes with you
And I can share my tears with you
And sometimes I shed some tears with you

There isn’t much I can do
But I can share my friend with you
And I can share my secrets with you
And sometimes share a prayer or two
are u my frined?
my be...

Tiada ulasan: